[FWDLK] Non Forward Look Car for sale

Hi all,
    My friend that has the 39 Plymouth for sale has a 65 Chrysler Newport Town Sedan  6 window 4 door for sale also.  He restored it 5 years ago and is asking $5000 for it.  It is a very nice car.  He does not have Email.
His name is:

Steve Frison
PO Box 12
Port Alegany, Pa 16743

Ph 814-642-2038

I have no connection with either cars so the best thing if interested, please call Steve to get any details.

Thank you,
Jack Johnson    Shinglehouse, Pa