[FWDLK] (no subject)

Hi to all  today frome michigan.I have a kelsy hayes power booster on my 61
dart convertible and i was wondering if it is factory or an add on.I need to
bleed the brakes badly and was wondering if i can eliminate the booster with
no problems.my 60 dart doesnt have it and the brakes are just fine.Any
ideas?thanks in advance          jack in michigan                        60
and 61 phoenix ragtops plus a 60 matador 4 door