[FWDLK] Atten Dave:: How about a photo shoot!!!!!!

[FWDLK] Atten Dave:: How about a photo shoot!!!!!!

Dave
Since your so darn good and did since a good job putting the forward look list and the want & for sale list together,   how about a photo shoot!!
I dont know if it can be done but it I would like to see just what is out there for forward look cars.  I propose, (if it is possible) that you put some kind of link on the foward look site, where everyone can put a maximum of three photos of any one car,   there finest forward look car. A place where we can all go to, to see some of mopars finest.  Of course Forward Look cars only!!. What do you think??

mel
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Mel;Mopar