[FWDLK] Summer...I think!

Greetings from wet and cool Wi,
   I have been away quite a bit the last couple of weeks.   Designing and building an addition for my in-laws. ( I'm the favorite son-in-law...okay... so my wife is an only child)   They have a home on the lake near Rhinelander WI...I can work all day...fish all evening!
   I returned to turn on the computer and catch up on all that has been posted.   WOW!  Something like 289 emails to run through.  Not all from this list, but a whole lot of info!
   Shows seem to be lined up one after another.  I can't take them all in, but it sure is fun trying.  I had hoped to hit Carlisle this year, but I will be stuck here in
Cheese USA this summer.  I do hope to hit the MoPars in the Park in MN, along with Back to the Fifties in St. Paul MN as well, seeing as how it's just a couple hours over there.
   The wagon resto is stalled...yard work, in-laws and kids!!!   I do hope to get back to it soon.  I sure enjoy taking it apart...I hope I enjoy rebuilding as well!  I have a hood and two fenders down to bare metal...I like the look of shiny antique Mopar steel!
   Well, the list of email awaits...have a great day and wonderful summer.   John in WI