From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Vincent Van Humbeeck
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 12:29 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] MoparCatalog

Hi,
I downloaded about six months ago a huge NOS catalog (approx 2.3 Megs) with
"MoparCatalog.zip" as filename. For the life of me, I can't remember where I
found it (I am sure it's not Jim Carpenter's). Does it ring a bell to
someone ?
Thanks.
Vincent Van Humbeeck (France, 120 miles north of Paris)
'58 Plymouth Belvedere Sport Coupe