Re: [FWDLK] Forward Look Website Down

Well,

It does work for 1 hour and 58 minutes, then it reboots... which takes
three minutes.  You just caught it at a bad time.

Ever since our power test on Sunday, the machine keeps rebooting
regularly yet unexplainedly. It was doing it every 28 minutes... then
58... now 1:28.  I'm working on it as I get the chance.  Not suite sure
what's wrong, but I'll figure it out eventually.  Sorry all for the
inconvenience.

-Dave