Re: [FWDLK] National DeSoto Convention

I will be there with my 1957 DeSoto Firedome sedan.  Looking Forward (pun
intended) to it!  Anyone going, please introduce yourself to me.

Ed Petrus

At 05:44 PM 5/27/2001 +1000, Andrew Sharpe wrote:
Hello everyone, While we're on '58 DeSotos, who out there will be
attending the DeSoto convention at Bucks County Pa. in August? There
should be some great Forward Look DeSoto vehicles at this gathering. I
hope to see some of the list members there.