[FWDLK] adventurer engine?

             hi all. well i finally went over to my brothers place to check
on that motor i took out of my 57 conv. the numbers are S25-2T947, i don't
think this is an adventurer motor. anyone know for sure? my brother left it
on the ground and water has been sitting in the cylinders on one side, pretty
rusty, i have the heads here at my place with some other parts. i will have
to check a couple other motors i bought a while back from my brother-in-law.
they were left out in the woods so are stuck too. stokie