[FWDLK] Door Stuck on Coronet

I am unable to get the drivers door open on my '58 Coronet (2dr HT).  It was
supposedly placed on a tilting platform to remove undercoating, repair rust,
etc.  Unfortunately, it was out-of-state and turned into a major rip-off
(parts stolen, work not done or done very poorly, etc.)  Since I need to get
that door open to have the VIN checked to change the car registration to an
Ohio title, does anyone have any ideas?  I have tried pushing, pulling,
pushing/pulling together, etc, all to no avail.

If anyone has any ides, or could point out an alternate VIN stamping that I
can get a "reasonable" person to check out while on a trailer (here in Ohio,
VIN checks are normally done at car-dealers, usually a
secretary/little-old-lady office staff type who doesn't relish climbing
on/under an old car), I would surely appreciate it.  Any and all suggestions
welcomed.  Thanks to all.   LARRY (Akron)