[FWDLK] Getting Info On Cars!

Hello All!!!
I haven't posted for quite some time and have been busy moving our cars
to a nice large shop where i can get everything in order and possibly
one more 55 Ply on the road .
I have a question and maybe some one can answer.... on the $45 price of
information do they give you a discount if you ask for build sheets on
more than one auto?
 if they don't they should .

Thanks

Mark & Don
Dads still in S.C. and im car poor in Kansas..LOL

55 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr Ht
55 Plymouth Belvedere Convertible
55 Plymouth Plaza 2dr suburban
55 Plymouth Savoy 2dr sedan
55 Plymouth Savoy 2dr sedan
parts and parts and parts---55 Plymouth only
My other ride isn't my wife !