From: brian <xm2cars@xxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 7:12 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Lets help this guy out!

> Now here's a good example of a website that got so hung up in its own
graphic uniqueness that it has completely lost site of what it was trying to
accomplish!

> After trying three times to get it to take me to Chrysler 300 - it did
nothing - just said "loading" - never did get to see John's application!

> Perhaps we inundated the site and it has become frozen!!
>
> Has anyone been able to get to his spot?
>
> Brian
> D500s in MI
>
> MyDeSoto@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > Saw this on Scatpack.com - Lets help get a finned Beauty on the air
again!! And in style no less!!

> > Clay
> >
> > **John Hertog spends most of his days working on old Chryslers...
especially 300's. Not a bad way to spend your time, but he has always had a
dream. A bigger dream. Its hounded him night and day. Day and night.

> > His dream is to drive his gold Chrysler 300G on a Nascar superspeedway.
The cars were built to drive the oval, and doggonnit, thats just what John
wants to do.

> > Ill let him tell it in his own words:
> >
> > "Those of you that know me probably have heard me jabbering about how
I'd very, very much like to drive one of my 300's on a Nascar
superspeedway... call it a dream..Well, seems like A&E , the TV channel, is
planning on doing a "make your dream come true" series. I have applied for
this, stating my desire. Two full days of test and tune and pedal to the
metal on a Nascar track. In the gold "G" , no less ! OK, so maybe I am
wasting my time.. but
> > at least I will have tried !
> >
> > All this to say - I need ALL of your help . I need your votes. Seems
people have to vote on the submissions.

> > So I'd appreciate it if you all spend a couple minutes, and help me out
here!
> > Click here: The Ultimate Reality http://www.ultimatereality.tv/home.html
> > it will open in another window
> >
> > then click on "Skip intro", then click on "VOTE ON IT"
> > then enter "Chrysler 300" where it says "search by title for the
> > application you are looking for"
> > then select "driving my Chrysler 300 on.."
> > then click on VOTE
> > then select the TV symbol, and click SUBMIT
> > (you might have to register to vote..)
> >
> > Think about it - a gold 300G going round and round very fast... help to
make it happen and , please, spend a couple minutes and cast your vote for
me ! and, if you have more than one e-mail address, God Bless You ! vote
twice, three times... have your friends vote.. your dog, too.. "