[FWDLK] FOR SALE (2) 1956 CHRYSLER WINDSOR T&C STATION WAGONS

[FWDLK] FOR SALE (2) 1956 CHRYSLER WINDSOR T&C STATION WAGONS

Group,

   I am selling (2) 1956 Chrysler Windsor T&C Station wagons and I want to put them up for sale to members of the list first. The wagon for restoration runs well. It does need glass in all windows. The parts car has the glass required. I'm asking $1500 for both. I'm located in Southern Maine. If there is any interest or questions please contact me privately at bwerner@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Brad