Re: [FWDLK] 58 Ply Correct Under Hood Color ?

Re: [FWDLK] 58 Ply Correct Under Hood Color ?

Title: L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 1 Jun 2001 to 2 Jun 2001 (#2001-154)
Hi,
The color can be different from car to car but I have one type that I know is original.
1) The same grey that's inside the trunk. The bodypaint is no more than an inch in on all sides but the whole inside of the hood is sprayed from a far distance with the bodycolor making a lots of dots (if you see what I mean). The trunk by the way is just grey and nothing else, no fancy dots or anything...
-Daniel Andersson