Re: [FWDLK] 1956 plymouth savoy with an original 4 cylinder

Re: [FWDLK] 1956 plymouth savoy with an original 4 cylinder perkins diesel 4 sale on eBay !!!

I've read about these Plymouths a couple of times.  I believe Chrysler had
a partner in Belgium who put Perkins 4 cylinder desiel engines in
Plymouths for use as taxi cabs in export markets.  Some may have made
their way back to Canada, but the overall production was very small.  It
would be very interesting to read a more complete and authorative answer
to your question.

-mel (in Oregon)

Mel Lester Jr.       meljr@xxxxxxxxxxxx       http://www.connet80.com/~meljr