[FWDLK] NOS tire/rim, 56 Ply brake parts, third member, 277e

[FWDLK] NOS tire/rim, 56 Ply brake parts, third member, 277engine...for sale

Forward Look group:  I have pulled the entire drive train out of my 56 Savoy making way for the 402" Poly stroker motor I just finished.  I have the remaining parts for sale:

1.)  Complete drum to drum 56 Plymouth rear end; all new brakes (wheel cylinders, shoes...) done in 1990 w/approx. 15,000 miles on everything, 3.73 gear ratio in third member...

2.)  277 Polyhead, approx. 15-20K on motor; balanced, ported & polished heads, all new pistons, Cloyes Roller chain, moly pushrods, 250/.430 Crower solid cam (good upgrade from stock), all new springs, lifters... 1956 Ply WCFB four barrel induction.  Runs excellent and has Fury performance even with the Powerflite trans.

3.)  Spare Powerflite trans and spare 277 engine for parts.

4.)  NOS Goodyear 7.00 x 14 Power Cushion tire and rim, narrow whitewall tire.  Don't remember correct application/  Lived its life as a spare in the trunk and has never hit the pavement.

5.)  NOS ball and trunion housing.  This unit measures approx. 3 3/4" in length.

Any interested parties, e-mail me off the list and make reasonable offers.  Would like to clean the garage.

By the way, I have written a two-part series of articles for Mopar Muscle magazine on the Poly motor and the 402" stroker buildup.  Should run in the Sept. and Oct. issues.  It is about time these fine motors got their "due respect."  I will share all of the buildup data, including Poly head flow data, dyno sheet results, sonic tests, parts and costs for anyone interested in resurrecting their Poly motor.  Just drop me a line.  Take care, Gary Pavlovich.