Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 6:51 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] air cleaners

Good question George. I always thought there was just the one type of
'gooseneck' aircleaner, but I have seen several just lately. It would seem
the 57 C had its own, the 57 Fury yet another, while the 57 Adventurer had
yet another. And those are just the ones I know about. And usually it turns
out I don't know near what I thought I did......

Ray
59 Coronet
Kansas City,Mo