[FWDLK] Helper Springs

Hi, I installed heavy-duty helper springs made by Superior Industries to
the rear leaf springs of my
'61 DeSoto coupe. I bought them from JC Whitney (14BB1103N). My first
reaction was something
else, but now when they are settled down I too have positive to tell. Ad
says, that "they improve
traction and help stabilize vehicle for a smooth, comfortable ride"..
"restore springs to original arc"..
That's all  true and now the car take curves fine without excessive leaning
and the rear-end lifted up
some amount with more erectness in appearance. So I can see better those
fins in rearview mirrors...

Has anybody else installed helper springs too?  If so, I'd like to hear
opinions.

MTL
FINland