[FWDLK] powerflite trannys

                     hi, i just got my 56 imperial back yesterday. last
summer i was backing it into the garage and i broke the reverse band. what
happened, i have about a 3" drop from the floor to the ground and had the
front wheels against that drop. i gave it a little gas and that was the end
of my reverse. i found a fellow that has worked on many of these tranny when
they came out. he told me this is a common problem with the band breaking, so
just to let everyone know that has powerflites be careful when backing up and
not to press reverse when moving forward. i guess this can break the band
also. he told me there is too much oil pressure going to the reverse band.
also does anyone know where i can get a hanger bearing for this car? i hope
this helps,  stokie