Re: [FWDLK] Tranny update conversions

--- Scott H <kneedrager@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Oh I forgot to mention. I had to find a 5 button
> pushbutton cluster.  I still have not solved how
> to make PARK  operate, The options are omit the
> PARK function or possibly use a second lever to
> pull the shift lever on the trans back into park.
> I have not even began to explore this yet.

This might require use of a '62-'64 valve body, but
the early aluminum TFs had a park switch that I'm told
doesn't have to be right where the buttons are. Never
delved into it far enough to find out whether it's the
same cable or another one. I do know that when you
flip this switch from an in-gear position the neutral
button goes in at the same time.