[FWDLK] 1959 Custom Royal D-500, for real?

[FWDLK] 1959 Custom Royal D-500, for real?

Hi all,

I'm new at this list. I live in The Netherlands, Europe and have (had) several oldtimers but always wanted a good 1959 Custom Royal.
For the looks of it. And a D-500 for the musscle!
Now I am in the process of buying one right here in The Netherlands, but I have some doubts about the originality.

It must have been asked times before, so maybe you could redirect me to some place else.

What I want to know is how can I verify this is a real original (super) D-500?
What should be on the VIN-plate (where is it located), what numbers should be matching, do the numbers show it's a D-500 engine and tranny, same for the manifolds and carbs?

As you can tell now, I'm realy new at this. I know I'm asking a lot, but I'd really appriciate it if you could show me directions!
It's quite a bundle I have to pay, but I don't mind much if it's the real thing!

Sincerely, Jim.