[FWDLK] Movie title

Someone please help me before I loose my mind...

Years ago I saw a movie with a desoto convertible.  I dont know the year but
the car was simply fabulous.  I remember the dual antennae's on the back.

The basic premise of the movie was as follows..  Older brother owns car and
comes home to hide out from "trouble" .  Younger brother doesnt know and
takes the car out on a date.  The normal car chases and shoot outs take
place..

Thats about all I can remember but I am desperate to know what the movie
title was so I can get a copy.

                                Any help is appreciated
                                Steve B.