[FWDLK] Air Conditioner

Hello everyone,

I am still in the process of trying to get my second
engine running (got the replacement freeze plugs but
it will be another two weeks before I'll get then
installed. As an aside to my efforts, the second car
has an air conditioner in it.  It has a compressor
mounted in about the center of the engine, with hoses
running into the interior to a under dash unit (fan,
vents, etc).  It also has an additional, but much
thinner, "radiator looking thing" in front of the
radiator.  I assume that this is an after market
install but I really don't know.  I haven't really
looked closely at it so I don't have much else to add
about it (I'm in my office working very late tonight
and this thought just struck me now).

The thought that struck me is this...how difficult
would it be to make this thing work again or would it
not be feasable due to costs, parts etc?  If I can get
this engine running to replacce the "blown" one in
Jason's car, I might leave the air conditioning unit
on it and install it also (even if I didn't get it
working until a later time).  Any thoughts?

Thanks

Joe and Jason
56 Belvederes (still sitting)