[FWDLK] Stuck fast in Hannibal, MO......

[FWDLK] Stuck fast in Hannibal, MO......

Hey guys, I need help!  Today  pulled the engine on my 57 Plymouth (301
V8).  Car had been parked in garage for 14 years and when began to work
on it found that motor was stuck.  We have the heads off, and basically
all that remains is the block, pistons, crankshaft, camshaft and the
torque convertor (3-speed torqueflite).  Cylinders have been soaking in
WD40.  Can not get the darn thing unstuck.  Have worked on it most of
the day.  Friend who is working with me on this said he has never seen
an engine stuck like this.  Any suggestions?  The car had been running
fine when it was parked.

Thanks in advance!!

Steve Chou
1957 Plymouth Belvedere 4dr sedan