[FWDLK] Rear end ????

Here is the numbers off my 57 Ply wagon rear end:  left; 673400  right; 78611.  Is this an 8 3/4?  If not will the pumpkin fit in my 50 Dodge truck rear end?  What axles and brakes would work to get rid of the press fit drums on this combo, or the stock axle if it is an 8 3/4.  I don't want to bother cutting spring perches if the axle is not an 8 3/4 but the gears will fit, so any help is appreciated.

Brian Cooper