Re: [FWDLK] Summer Nationals

hehe-sorry about that. It's basically a large car show, open to everything
(we get a decent variety). It is from Jun 29th to the first of July. There
are burn outs and the normal judging of cars, plus the fun of downtown
Worcester being swamped with classics every night. There are also a decent
amount of people selling things, although most of the vendors are
commercial guys, and not those of us with garages full of parts. check out
http://www.summernationals.com/  for anything I missed.

~dave