[FWDLK] Chryslers @ Carllisle

Hi to all,
    I will be in spaces I 132-135 again this year.  Stop by and let me know who you are.  I will have the "Forward Look" sign  we made a few years ago.  It is white with black letters with the Forward Look Logo on it.  And Dave if you want to take it to where the cars are parked any time your are welcome to do so.  It is 8 feet long and about a foot wide.
Jack Johnson    Singlehouse, Pa