[FWDLK] '57 Dodge Carburetor question

My carburetor is "oozing" a little around the gasket between it and the intake manifold.  Anyway, I planned on replacing the gasket later this summer, and figured I might rebuild or atleast clean out the carburetor a little to get it back into tip-top shape.  Anyway, I figure if Dan with the '55 Savoy can be the "World's Slowest Auto Mechanic," then I might as well be the "World's dumbest auto mechanic," or possibly the "World's dumbest, but I'm learning, auto mechanic."
So, my question is, first of all, if I decide to rebuild the carburetor, I imagine there's a difference between the two carburetors Dodge actually used (I suppose its the two brands (Carter and Stromberg?) Dodge, used, as I'm sure Dodge actually used several thousand carburetors, and I'm sure more than just two "models").  My question is, how do I tell which carburetor I have?  Did Dodge use one brand for all 2bbls and one for all the 4bbls?  If anyone could clue me in on that, I'd appreciate it.  Is there anything on the carburetor itself that would say?  I haven't looked yet, but figure I'd ask first.
Also, has anyone rebuilt their carburetor lately, and is there a rebuild kit out there?  I have a 2bbl, not sure of what type yet (duh).  I've been told that NAPA has a rebuild kit for my carburetor, does anybody know if there's any truth to that?  Napa's huge warehouse and distribution center is about a 10 minute drive away, so if there is one, I'd imagine its there, maybe I should call and check...
Well, I think those are all my questions,
Thanks in Advance,

Garrett in C-bus

57 Dodge Coronet
72 C***y "Pimpala"