Re: [FWDLK] show $$$$

About 20 yrs ago with my first old car, a 51 Merc, I went to a local show.
THAT I WAS A CLUB MEMBER OF.   I asked where I should park and was directed
to the spectator parking area.
Said BUT I am a member of the club...  Still I was to park there.  Left.
Such a situation!
now
If the price   seems too high, I simply pay to park in the spectator area.
Folks can see the car, I can look at the 'show cars' and swap stuff, etc.
Best of both worlds.  ANd enjoy the drive and thumbs up and honks given on
the road.
but
If I M feeling that I should support that club sponsoring the show, I will of
course  pay the entry fee.
now
The big time shows, like the ' Good Guys' or whatever, I do not enter, and
only sometimes attend.  Often the same high $ cars, etc.
All IMHO

LARS

In scenic West Michigan USA