[FWDLK] Chryslers @ Carlisle

Hi All,

Since my plans for C@C seem to be constantly in flux, a few others have
suggested some ideas:

1)  "How about part-hunting groups.  I think it would be fun to pair up or get a
group of three people together and just look for parts. It might be bad in one
way if two people in a group fight over one part so, if it were to happen maybe
pair up people with same year but different make."

2)  "Dinner was mentioned but I usually don't stay late so, how about a Forward
Look lunch?"

3)  "Is a large group staying at any hotel?  It might be nice to hang out in the
parking lot and have a beer or two in the evenings..."

For those of you attending, if you want to discuss plans, it might be nice to do
any or all of the above.

-Dave