[FWDLK] Insulating the passenger compartment

[FWDLK] Insulating the passenger compartment

Does anyone know if this stuff I've been seeing, that looks something like
siding insulation with aluminum foil on one side, any good for keeping
engine compartment heat out of the passenger compartment?

The heat from that 440 in my Fury just cooks my feet and legs when I'm
cruisin' around on a hot summer day.  Is there anything anyone could suggest
who has dealt with this problem as to how they alleviated it?

Thanks in advance.

Karl