Re: [FWDLK] 56 DeSoto

Two, maybe three years ago at Iola car show a vendor had a pair of Mopar antennae on his table, they were used, $400.  At that time I had no idea they were worth that much, I thought he was joking.   Shortly after that I bought my 59 Sport Fury which has the dual antenae (sp).  Being aware then of their value made the deal much sweeter.    John Z in Mosinee, WI