[FWDLK] Chryslers at Carlisle (ACN)

All -

Just wanna underscore Dave's (+ others') positive comments about
this year's C@C.  Great selection of FL cars.  Lots of good parts
for sale as well : One vendor had two (!) Highway Hifis for sale,
as well as four Mirrormatics.  Also saw two sets of 57 Fury/300C
air cleaners with carbs and intake.  Dave lucked out on NOS Ply
58 grill sections.  I landed a NOS 59 Jiffy Jet bag. Other parts
that come to mind are a used 57 Chrysler searchtune radio, numerous
57-9 stone guards, and a NOS 59 Dodge horn ring.

Among the cars for sale: bone dry 59 Ply Cust Suburban wagon,
two 57 Desoto Firedome sedans, a 56 Ply Fury, two 57 Plymouths,
a 56 Chrysler wagon.

A great show all-in-all.

Anyone going to the WPC Nats in Parsippany, NJ ?

Ron