[FWDLK]

Hi, I'm Bonnie from Temple, PA, I just bought a 57
Ply. Savoy 2 dr ht thats been sitting in a field since
72. I named her Mabel and am starting to restore her
to original..AIM: BtchnKitten57..I will be changing it
lol. Later, The Bonster Monster please e-mail me if
you have any parts for my car..some things i need,
some can be saved..I'd like to know what anyone
has..my main concern right now is a windshield for
her..thanks. :)