Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 7:39 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] electric windows

Hello,
I bought a sears battery yesterday so I could test my electric window installation. The first one I tried was the passenger side door (2HT). THe motor ran fine but the window did not move. It appears that the coupler between motor and mechanism has lost its grip.
Would anyone know what I need to do? Do I need new couplers? Rmove the p/w assembly and pour some epoxy in the coupler?
RogerH