From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@lists.psu.edu]On Behalf Of Walter Landry
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2001 12:08 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@LISTS.PSU.EDU
Subject: [FWDLK] Battery Hold Down

Would anyone have a battery hold down bracket for a late 50 early 60 mopar.
I have a battery for an early 60 mopar that I want to use in my 56 desoto.
The bracket in that car is too small but it will fit in the tray.  I wanted
to make somewhat for the right time but even if I can find a 56 I could cut
it and extend it.  The battery I have is
6 3/4" X 12".  Thanks

Walter Landry
56 DeSoto Firedome Seville