Re: [FWDLK] '58 Dodge model on Lionel

Also cool, but not a complementary scale: I believe
Lionel had a FL station wagon that ran on the train
tracks as a "supervisor's car" (not sure the exact
terminology, but it's a job commonly done today by
Chevy Suburbans and the like with train-gauge trucks
front & back for  - literally - driving the rails).

It was offwhite and red in color, I think somewhere
between 1/32 and 1/25, and while I don't think it was
a 100% accurate representation of any specific car I
seem to remember it looking more like a '57-'58 DeSoto
wagon than anything else.

Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban
'64 Chrysler 300-K (paid for, coming soon!)