[FWDLK] Removal of Old Rubber Gasket

Thank you everyone for the info.  I had to remove the rubber gaskets for the rear antenna of the DeSoto.  I tried several of the recommended methods.

1. WD-40 - No results
2. Bug and Tar Remover - Not Bad removed most but not all.
3. Rubbing alcohol - winner! Removed the last thin layer.  Used just a tiny bit on a cloth worked great.

Thanks
Walter Landry
56 DeSoto Firedome