[FWDLK] correct brake pedal?

Hello all again I would like to thank all that replied to my last posting.
I am currently trying to upgrade my 58 Plymouth from manual brakes to power.
My question is on a power system is the brake pedal different from the manual brake system?
Any extra holes or such?
Thanks again in advance
Terry Condy
London Ontario Canada