[FWDLK] Plymouths and Dodges in the Bible

[FWDLK] Plymouths and Dodges in the Bible

Looks like there are Forwardlook cars in the Bible.

Most people assume WWJD is for "What would Jesus do?"
But the initials really stand for "What would Jesus drive?"

One theory is that Jesus would tool around in an old Plymouth
because "the Bible says God drove Adam and Eve out of the
Garden of Eden in a Fury."

But in Psalm 83, the Almighty clearly owns a Pontiac and a Geo.
The passage urges the Lord to "pursue your enemies with your
Tempest and terrify them with your Storm."

Perhaps God favors Dodge pickup trucks, because Moses' followers are
warned not to go up a mountain "until the Ram's horn
sounds a long blast."

Some scholars insist that Jesus drove a Honda but didn't like
to talk about it. As proof, they cite a verse in St. John's gospel where
Christ tells the crowd, "For I did not speak of my own Accord..."
Meanwhile, Moses rode an old British motorcycle, as evidenced by a Bible
passage declaring that "the roar of Moses' Triumph is heard in the
hills." Joshua drove a Triumph sports car with a hole in its muffler...
"Joshua's Triumph was heard throughout the land."

And, following the Master's lead, the Apostles car pooled in a Honda
....."The Apostles were in one Accord."!!