[FWDLK] 58 Headliner

Hi Group;

     Please tell me someone out there has the plastic strips that hold the
headliner attached to the roof.  One side shattered some time ago, and now
the other just completely disintegrated.  I have been told that the
headliner strips in a Voyager or Caravan will work, but I would really
prefer the correct strips.  I know someone out there has just got to have
these.  If people can find a part with some long number like 5843998 etc., I
just know I can find headliner strips.  I have seen others on the list
inquire about the same but I have seen a reply.

Mike R.
58 Plymouth

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/