[FWDLK] 1958 Plymouth Build Sheet Decoding - Online

[FWDLK] 1958 Plymouth Build Sheet Decoding - Online

Hi All,

Thanks to Al Bosley, we now have the 1958 Plymouth Dealer Order Sheets
online.  These will help you decode the build sheets available from
DaimlerChrysler Historical Foundation.

You can access them at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/58PlymouthOrderSheets.htm

-Dave