[FWDLK] More parts

Hi to all,
    Rootin thru again and found the following NOS parts:

1658366  Windshield wiper circuit breaker 12 volt @ 5 amp used w/variable speed wipers fitting the 55 Chry and Imp 8 Pass Sed, Limo; 56 All Models----$17 including shipping in the USA. (I have 2 of these)

1495886 Ignition switch w/o tumblers or keys for the 55 All Models---$30
Plus shipping

Email me with any questions.
Thank you,

Jack in    we got some rain in Shinglehouse, Pa today--but need a bunch more