Re: [FWDLK] DeSoto Shindig

I have a tip.

Keep an eye on your hubcaps!!!!

Last time they had a convention in the Pennsylvania
area, someone lost a set of 1957 Gold Adventurer
hubcaps on a completely restored car in the hotel
parking lot.

Anyone who owns an Adventurer knows how difficult
these are to replace.

Why someone would steal from a fellow member/DeSoto
enthusiast is beyond me, but that's what happened.

As I recall, the convention organizer tried to cover
it up so as not to alarm convention goers.

Keep your DeSoto close to you!

Leslie Howard