[FWDLK] Sand Blasting

Hi to all,
    I know this was brought up a few weeks ago, but since then, I did some sand blasting of rust on my 85 Chevy van.  (It was a cheap one and couldn't find a Dodge).  If any one at Chryslers@ Carlisle saw it, it was a mess with surface rust on the roof bad.  The paint was the paint that pealed off as you went down the road.  I did the entire roof and around the wheel wells and other necessary rust spots.  After sand blasting, I took my 4" grinder with a scotch bright pad on it and went over the sand blasted areas and smoothed them up.  I didn't have any metal warpage that I seen and it turned out quite well for an amateur doing it as I'm neither a good body man or a painter.  The best thing is that I was able to do and try it on a Chevy rather than mess up a good ol Mopar if it didn't work.    The one thing that I can say about it is that the sand gets to every where in and out of the vehicle and can prove to be a mess.

Jack   in Shnglehouse, Pa