[FWDLK] Factory A/C

hello out there,
Is there anybody out there willing and able to send me a photo of the 1959 "361" engine set up with factory a/c? I bought the a/c setup for my car some years ago, and I am just now starting to try to orient all the parts. It seems obvious the compressor goes on the passenger side of the block, thus the generator must move over to the drivers side, over the ps pump?
Puzzled,
RogerH