Re: [FWDLK] puller suggestions

Here is the page I refer people to when they ask about drum pullers.  I
have used both types.  The one at the top of the page is super-heavy-duty,
and I prefer it.  However, I own the J.C. Whitney HEAVY-DUTY one and use it
(as recently as this morning) without any problems.

http://www.public.asu.edu/%7Egrover/willys/puller.html

Ed Petrus