[FWDLK] Cost of Transmission overhaul

Lee,
Parkway transmissions (in Worcester, Mass-same as you) charged me a little
less than $1000 to do my transmission. It was in the car, and they did the
removal and re-installation, but they did a nice job-smooth as silk to
this day, 4 years later. They also gave me a time frame of about 2 weeks,
but got it done in less than one. I was very pleased with their service.

~dave