[FWDLK] model crossrams

Hello everyone. I need some help again. I would like to buy a couple of sets
of crossrams in 1/25 or 1/24 scale. Original application does not matter.
Complete with carbs and any other detail would be appreciated. Also,could
someone send me a photocopy of the identification pages for Mopar trucks that
were available with the hemi engines? I know they went to 4 headlights in
1958, after that I am lost.Thanks for any help.
Ray Underwood
2111 Elma
Kansas City,Mo 64124