[FWDLK] '57 NASCAR Rules Book?

Does anyone happen to have from NASCAR a "1957 Late Model Stock Car Rules
And Regulations" book or photo copies of the two (!) main pages of
rules/regs ?
Or does anyone know of another forum where I might ask the same question?
My '57 Chrysler 300C is a Kiekhaefer Road America competition model and it
would be helpful to look at some of the rules/regs during restoration
processes.

Thanks,
Wayne