From: AJ Milne
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 1:00 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Kilometers per hour speedos

I'm surprised to hear of a '59 car from South Africa having a speedo in kph.
As Mike said, ZA changed to metric around 1970...all older Chrysler products here I've seen have had speedos in mph.
A friend of mine also has a '59 Custom Royal(RHD, ZA assembled) and it is in mph!

Brendan Milne
Durban,South Africa

'58 Diplomat Deluxe
'58 Firesweep